POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blue's code : Re: blue's code Server Time
28 May 2024 16:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blue's code
From: alphaQuad
Date: 23 Jul 2008 15:20:00
Message: <web.4887835c2dc5bc4e7da27f240@news.povray.org>
I believe the table needs to take up the entire view. I rendered past the table
once, and it seemed to take 20 times longer, as if photons had nothing to hit.

should have said more about previous post.

Focusing:

there seems to be at least 2, maybe 3 vars to focusing. all for position and
radius of concave lense.

focusing seemed impossible trial and error. difficult to tell if your going the
right way, like throwing random numbers at it.

focusing needs a calculation I have yet to devise.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'laserfocus_00.png' (153 KB)

Preview of image 'laserfocus_00.png'